16 July 2012

Rhodes Town


 

Dress;New Look[old], Sandals;New Look[old], Headpiece;River Island, Peace Necklace;Topshop, Beaded Necklace;Market, Sunglasses;H&M


One of the CUTEST cats

The view from the beach 

Freaky Mannequins! 

 The kittens

 The harbour



Hey Guys

I wanted to post a few photos from one of my day trips to Old Rhodes town in Greece. It was so beautiful! Definitely a place I'd love to go visit again some day. Inside the old walls was a maze of tiny back alley streets full with the most amazing little shops.

The town was littered with Cats and their little kittens [Crazy cat fan here.], The photo I've posted was of some that I brought some fish and milk for, I can't resist-they were too dam cute.

I love this little light weight dress I picked up from the Limited collection at New Look, the thin cotton is perfect for hot days and the cut out layered detail adds a nice twist. It can be a little see through at times so I probably should have worn a slip-whoops!

Hope everyone's week is kicking of well


















No comments:

Post a Comment