20 July 2012

Marmaris


Headband; River Island

Top: Thrift store

Maxi Skirt; New Look



Marmaris

Jewellery from Turkey 



  


Dress;H&M

Shoes; New Look

Necklace; New Look



Hey Guys 

Happy Friday! Hope you've all had a great week?

Just some photos from the day trip I took to Marmaris in Turkey. My god. That place is H.O.Tttt. It was well into the 40's and all you wanted to do was hide in the shade with a Pina Colada

I didn't manage to get many photos of the place itself as our tour guide took us straight to a cheapo knock off bazaar where they sold an abundance of fakes. Some of the bags looked good but I'm holding out on the real thing :]

We did manage to find ourselves some authenti-ish back street shops where I managed to pick up the jewellery I've shot. All of it came to around £5 and i've worn it loads, especially those bad ass Chanel'ish earrings, hah.

The head piece I wore in the day was from River, It's a nice change from simple bands I'm used to wearing and I love the eye detail at the front.

 So they say the weather this weekend is going to resemble Summer, bring it on. It'll mean I can revisit my summer wardrobe as I've been delving into AW12 recently.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love Rach
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment