6 August 2012

Don't be a Richard.







Tee- Journeys
Leather Waistcoat- Harley Davidson Vintage 
Studded shorts- New Look
Shoes- Vans

Hey Guys

I wanted to post a recent purchase I made in New York from Journeys- this amazing tee. It says Don't be a Richard and I absolutely love it! It reminds me of this tee from my all time favourite brand Unif. Their tshirts are so funny and ironic and are way up there on my to buy list. 

I picked up the Harley Vintage leather jacket for only $20 in a store in the East Village and it was such a great buy. So much cheaper than any PU version you'd find on the Hight St and I know it will last ten times longer. 

The shorts I got From New Look and are a great over dye acid version of all the studded shorts out there right now. Really cheap at £22.99 as well. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent mine out in Central on Friday night then with some friends at Proud2 for the Eastern Electric after party yesterday. Today has been well spent lazing around with a Dominos pizza, nom.

You can follow me on Instagram too and see everything I get up to :]

Hope everyone has a great week




No comments:

Post a Comment